So I have a few more questions after playing for a few days. these are more a "is it already possible"

1: Can the UI resolution be changed to match the in game resolution, so when you open your inventory and character screen etc they aren't 1/3 of it's half of the screen, or what it used to be which leaves a big blank un-clickable space.

2: Is it possible to die in spectator mode? I was about to run act5 normal and began spectating with an alt, I walked out of town from next to the character to begin clearing the act. (Note: When spectating the players HP shows as 1 hp). As I left the town I walked through a fire, after which the players hp showed as full for an instant and then dropped to well below half. I quickly ran back out of the fire and toward the town, switched to my other screen and stopped spectating. The alt's hp was about 1/8 full and he was standing with me outside the town. this was odd because he had no health regen so it should have either been 1 hp or full right? also when I stopped spectating the character should have been where I left him in town? I then instead set him to spectate someone who was already just outside the town with me and it seemed to work normally from there. Question is, would it have been possible to die while spectating or did it just seem like my character was walking along with us (for many reasons)

Sorry for no paragraph's in #2 , I'm at work and sick of formality

did have more questions, but forgot.. I'm sure ill remember as soon as I log in when I get home.