Thread: Sooner ladder reset / Re-vote?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

Sooner ladder reset / Re-vote?

Hi

I recently voted for the ladder reset to occur in three months time, however I now feel this is to long. The server seems to be dead throughout the whole day, and im sure many people are agreeing with me and feeling the same. There also seems to have been a sudden influx of new players which im sure now out ways the older existing community that have been playing this server for a while.

I'm not asking to go against the current vote, (which stands at 3 months atm), but maybe do a re-vote?

The best experience always seems to be the beginnings of diablo. Everyone will start fresh which I think is needed sooner rather than later. I think a revote will benefit the old and new members of this community, and hopefully a sooner time for the ladder reset can occur. I hope you can consider this!

Ta

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

pvm is unbalansed atm, we need patch to fix that and then we can talk about reset imho

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

If it were possible to have it sooner than I would vote for that, but I'm pretty sure Game still needs more time for the new patch to coincide with the reset. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt, and perhaps in the meantime make any valuable suggestions given player experiences.

User Tag List