Annihilus Account: fred

vote for wizzy gloves!

!!@#!@#

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Moose

2 to 0 we win wizzy gloves allowed hurray

Gold
    Annihilus Account: magiK

Would rather have them since it opens up new builds, however its fine either way.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Taiga

agree 100% to adding wizzys

Gold

But on a real note, we should add snatchii's gloves.

Would be a nice addition overall w/o being completely op / can give druids a low dr block switch to help w/ the wolf stacking issue.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Cope

Should try upgrading server since it does nothing but lag... can't play 95% of matchups and my location to server is relatively the same as east and 78-100 east ping vs 250+ d2pk ping blows
    Mr. Blonde

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Moose

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Should try upgrading server since it does nothing but lag... can't play 95% of matchups and my location to server is relatively the same as east and 78-100 east ping vs 250+ d2pk ping blows
    My ping sits around 62-94 almost all of the time i'm on. Honestly i've not had a huge ping spike at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    Sorry but the server is not the issue here, I do not know how many times I have to repeat it. We run on EXTREMELY powerful hardware (we're talking 4c/8t 3.9ghz processor, 64gb ECC ram, 3x 300 GB SSD raid setup) and our network is also extremely powerful. There may be occasional spikes but that is just the 15 year old D2 engine showing it's age. There may be some routing issues with your network vs our host, but please stop talking non sense about upgrading the server.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Sorry but the server is not the issue here, I do not know how many times I have to repeat it. We run on EXTREMELY powerful hardware (we're talking 4c/8t 3.9ghz processor, 64gb ECC ram, 3x 300 GB SSD raid setup) and our network is also extremely powerful. There may be occasional spikes but that is just the 15 year old D2 engine showing it's age. There may be some routing issues with your network vs our host, but please stop talking non sense about upgrading the server.
    Haha

Add snatchii's plz ty ~

Frankly my pings about the same as east here, given a few more spikes than normal. Still for w/e reason 63 fcr barb is completely unbearable even when im ping in the 60's which seems odd. I personally know all about routing issues to d2 servers as for w/e reason being from central NA (winnipeg) i cant get any solid connection w/o a program like battle ping :/

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gtoes

I've spoke with vav about the ping/lag issue and we both pretty much agree on the fact that its only barb having issues at all which probably has something to do with pvpgn/d2gs running on 1.13 since it didn't happen on 1.10 pvpgn/d2gs. I can tele fine on a 200 fcr sorc but double tele on a 63 fcr barb. That being said i switched to the lower fcr bp and i'm doing just fine (thanks james for advice). So with me being a main barb and i'm good with it now that i've adjusted no one else should be having issues.

User Tag List