1. T strokes are fine, recharging them is the tradeoff to using them. I vote against changing it for the same reason why we still fetch wirts leg for cows.

2. Instead of trying to make a perfect weapon to assist a skill that needs attention, why not petition to change the skill. For example, if its hard to aim it, ask for the hammers to be made bigger or have a bigger impact radius.

3. Yes tfury is op, but think of it this way. If it has an aura lvl 25, combined with cor monarch, that gives it 40, plus a neph ammy, that gives it lvl 55 which is actually more powerful then just having the fury and a neph, or a tfury and cor as stacking auras cant go over lvl 55, and if it goes over 55, the item's aura is voided.

The damage mod is hardly relevant with this weapon, and adding 100 dex to it or a large amount of ar won't help anything. I put dragon jewels in all my gear to reach 18k ar instead of a bunch of facets. You have to choose between high damage/lower ar or higher ar/less dmg.

Having Tyrael drop this would make no sense at all when he only uses the sword of truth...

And why add yet another place for this epic weapon to drop? One place is enough.

4. FM is fine imo

5. You didnt think this one through... I dont even wanna get into it.

6. We already have 75% dr, we dont need invincibility and what would raising dex do? So we have less health, invincibility, max block with no points in dex, and shit ton of ar so we dont miss. And its a ring, so time two. I say nay.

7. Well, MA sin is crap until the new patch, so it doesnt really matter, but having teleport with any combination of gear you want? Other classes would kill for that.

Druid sphere gives you cold mastery and damage. Give a shapeshifter a cold build and gg.

The paladin sphere is epic. It helps hammers and any combat skill that puts you in the fray. Being a zealer, crucify saved my ass amd made runs quicker too many times to even try and count. The extra skill and 50 life per hit is just icing on the cake.