Thread: Miscellaneous suggestions and recommendations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    I do realize there is a trophy room sub-forum which is not what I mentioned unless that room was meant for more than just posting rare items you found which I hadn't heard of. Had I known that, I wouldn't have asked.

Yes, there is a FAQ in the front page that deals mostly with basic questions about the server. My request was meant to be something more in depth which I volunteered myself to deal with so far as coming up with Q&A. I don't see how that qualifies as trolling.
    Trophy Room is for any amazing items, it isn't labelled as just rares. As for the FAQ I meant we could add to it with valid questions that are really asked a lot, but adding tons of sub-forums is just sloppy especially when there are places designed for those already

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Trophy Room is for any amazing items, it isn't labelled as just rares. As for the FAQ I meant we could add to it with valid questions that are really asked a lot, but adding tons of sub-forums is just sloppy especially when there are places designed for those already
    Yeah, that is true on the latter part. It would get annoying eventually to have to find a good guide through the forum which is not referred to/linked.

On another note, I made a somewhat long post(s) regarding how to deal with the reset in terms of getting as many items asap (that's sort of why I even asked for a more in depth FAQ to some extent). Right now I listed such under my clan faze post because I felt that this would be best done as a tight knit bunch you can count on. If all of it seems sensible to you or any older veteran player(s), I'll do this again (with any added input in mind) in a word document and then submit it to you all for preview. I think I got the gist of things as they are now and likely will be. I trust you'll like what so far was posted. It isn't meant to be fullproof, but it should get the vast majority up to speed.

I'd also ask you keep in mind a few things regarding the above

1) I am assuming that I and others will be around for zero hour or close to it essentially (I could make a simpler one that assumes some newcomer came in say at least 2 to 4 weeks after where the beginning part won't matter to them).

2) That such will be based on my experiences of course (or in other words, not being as lucky as apparently everyone else), and

3) The new patch with the reset will not change things up significantly which would change the overall beginning reset strategy that much although I don't think you'll weigh in on that angle too much since that would spoil things. I already know the assassin and druid are getting buffed in terms of skills, but I have no idea how they'll play out well during what I mentioned to be the "grinding" phase of the end-game content. At the very least, we know they can (well minus probably the Shapeshifting druid) farm cows once they get their starting equipment, so they can do that much at least. If the "Kicksin" turns out to be very viable with bosses, then that will be an easy edit to include such for frag runs and perhaps even dreamland bosses.

Anyway, I suppose if you really like it you could have it tagged/referred to guide which will probably have to be edited after the reset which I won't mind.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-12-2016 at 06:18 PM.

User Tag List