Thread: List of suggestions and recommendations regarding gear

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

List of suggestions and recommendations regarding gear

Another list of suggestions and recommendations this time regarding gear

1) Thunderstroke Matriarchal Javelins

I think such should be tweaked a bit to have 10 up to no more than 20% lightning damage (instead of the add lightning damage it has). Also it being able to replenish itself albeit slowly or increasing the quantity of such would be nice too. An additional alternative could be another Amazon javelin in case the above the suggestion makes such quite too powerful considering vs. the fact that such isn't hard to find.

2) Khalim's Hope Caduceus

I'll be honest. I'm kind of iffy to what I would like to see done differently with this weapon. It may just be that I'm not comfortable/experienced enough when it comes to hammers, but I would like to see I think a trade between either the weapon's fcr and/or magic damage vs. perhaps some trait which allows more hammers to spawn at once. The spiral effect with hammers can needless to say be a bit odd especially when the enemy is right on top of you which leaves me to wonder if there is (and I'm not sure exactly how to best describe this) any way to have it that you can spawn hammers at one time with say each being opposite from one another (e.g. two spawns immediately say to both your left and right hips). Just thought I throw this out there and please be mindful before saying I'm asking that things be made easier by taking note of the drawback(s) I mentioned.

3) Thunderfury

Too overpowered any way you look at it especially of course with enchantments. It ought to be toned done a bit with slightly less damage (the maximum being perhaps somewhere between 375 to 400), less to holy shock (20 to 25), increase in dexterity needed perhaps being somewhere between 75 to 100 (which will likely be needed anyway because of AR problems), and maybe one or two other reductions. I don't mind if the sword makes the Zeal paladin a powerhouse, but I do not like the fact that such can easily be a one man army even without lightning damage enchantments (and yes I understand in the reset it is very unlikely we'll be seeing many people get this sword any time soon). Another consideration altogether could be to keep the stats as is, but allow Tyrael to drop such.

4) Frostmourne

Either get rid of the dragon or reduce the chances of it spawning down to no more than 10%. Not bothered by anything else by the weapon other than its drop rates.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-11-2016 at 02:04 AM.

User Tag List