Thread: Some Noob Questions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Some Noob Questions

I thought I'd ask a few newbie questions both for clarification (I'm thinking of making an extended post regarding the most common sense strategy my friends and clan members could use to get levels and items as quickly as possible once the reset goes) and for any new person to look for, so here goes.

1) You can get most set items (such as Mavina, Trag, the Immortal King, and Tal Rasha) in any inferno pit correct?

2) Other than the occulus ring from Abbadon and the Buster Sword from the second pit, what other decent unique items can I get from the pits (excluding I believe the Herald of Zakurum shield)?

3) A shield throw barb with a starting set gear ought to manage any of the pits without Inferno Summoners without too much problems right?

4) You can re-roll grand charms with any 3 perfect gems correct?

5) Any other useful crafting tips not including runes, runewords, cube socketing, or all that caster, blood, etc. recipes out there that newbies should be aware of (as things stand now anyway)?
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-12-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

I'll throw a specific question while I'm at it I suppose it being:

6) What would be the next best dagger to use for a Poison Necromancer other than the unique Plaguebringer dagger?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

1) yes
    2) kings jool, con ring, inf chest
    3) with full ik yes
    4) yes
    5) no
    6) nothing

User Tag List