Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladder Reset is Imminent! (Annihilus)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    @Game

Noticed the change of date on the reset in the front page and then came here.

Sounds good so far, but exactly what is the deal with character corruption bit on the annihilus side of things (I think you stated clearly this won't affect D2PK correct)? They'll still be playable but stats will be altered?

Also, just to be clear voting for gold won't be affected. Just actual purchases made around now till when you're ready on the reset correct?
    All Annihilus characters will be wiped following the next reset, there will not be a non-ladder. This will not affect D2PK at all as they are not related, D2PK will be the exact same.

Correct, voting for Gold will not be compensated in anyway, only those who purchase it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

@Game.

Oh, that's what you meant by corrupted. I thought you referring to something happening to characters before the reset. Thanks for the other clarifications.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-13-2016 at 06:06 PM.

Total bullshit, you do this because europe server reseted ladder too? Haven't you said this ladder will last longer and there will be no bullshit like in the previous ladder? I understand you want to make more money from donations but man, it's like you don't give a shit about your promises at all.

And full wipe this time too, not even transfer to non-ladder. Guess I'm done here, I'll rather play sin war medianxl instead.

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jamesop

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Total bullshit, you do this because europe server reseted ladder too? Haven't you said this ladder will last longer and there will be no bullshit like in the previous ladder? I understand you want to make more money from donations but man, it's like you don't give a shit about your promises at all.

And full wipe this time too, not even transfer to non-ladder. Guess I'm done here, I'll rather play sin war medianxl instead.
    Living up to the name! Gj man.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

I told you, thats gonna happend - no fun no players.... the server is dead

Has nothing to do with money really... nobody will play at all if server count is extremely low. Have fun on wherever you go.

Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    I told you, thats gonna happend - no fun no players.... the server is dead
    Lol, I been running servers a while dude I know how it works, I don't think I have ever spoke to you though, I just remember deleting some of your posts that were nothing but pointless complaints.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Has nothing to do with money really... nobody will play at all if server count is extremely low. Have fun on wherever you go.

Lol, I been running servers a while dude I know how it works, I don't think I have ever spoke to you though, I just remember deleting some of your posts that were nothing but pointless complaints.
    Huh

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Blightsteel

???? What? What's this guy talking about. Has he looked at the state of the server? this isn't about donations, it's about maintaining interest in players and bringing back a fresh start. Around this time, most players have already farmed all they've needed to farm and have build their wealth and toons, and with barely any players online at this moment, there is 1: no longer any market because there are too little players and a few of them are already wealthy. 2: the lack of player base creates a lack of fun and exciting gameplay, and the new players who are joining will look at this and say "damn, server seems dead" and move on. When it's infact not dead, just plenty of players waiting for reset.

By all means leave and play whatever else you want to play, have fun. Your singular opinion isn't speaking for everyone else.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Nemesis

Hey Everyone, i have a question for you: I haven't been playing for like 3-4 months but everyday i make it a must to collect my gold rewards so that when i come back to the game later on i can have a hefty amount to spend, does the ladder reset imply that i will lose all those collected gold ? Please note i have not done any gold purchase these last 3-4 months. Thanks for enlightening me.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

@Nemesis. No nemesis. You won't lose any gold so long as you buy nothing. I already asked that

User Tag List