Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More questions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

14) Since 10% magic damage is a level 3 enchantment, is it better for a blessed hammer paladin to use paladin enchantment scrolls since that will buff concentration and hammers or will the extra magic damage be better (I take it the reverse is true for searing light)?

Gold

15) This will be more of a recommendation than question: I.e. which do those familiar with the Smiter build prefer. Might, Concentrate, or Fanatacism (and if needed conviction) for your aura(s). You may list which offensive auras you use from least to greatest for that build.

Gold

Another long one and probably difficult to answer at least in complete detail so here goes. Bare in mind that I have a decent idea what most of the following do, but I'm not aware with how exactly effective they are.

16) What exactly are the effects especially in terms of damage, what kind of damage is done, etc. for the following auras, skills, CTCs, etc.:

a) the Pestilence Aura on the Husk of Kaalut or Trag Oul's True Disguise
    b) the Unholy Aura on either the Skull of the Unclean or Death's Advance
    c) the Amplify Magic Aura on the Divinity Gauntlets
    d) the Massive Regeneration Aura on the Devil's Bargain
    e) The golem aura on Goka Uln (which also increases the life of players slightly?)

f) Eviscerate on SSs'Haa Primordial Fang
    g) the Sindragosa dragon on Frostmourne
    h) Crucify on the Paladin Abyss Sphere
    i) Heaven's Justice and Slice of Heaven on El'Druin
    j) Nephalem's Flame on Khalim's Hope
    k) Pounce on Full Moon (definitely would like to know what kind of damage this should be doing)
    l) Mark of the Twins on Hysteria
    m) Bloodlust on Hysteria or Gae Bolg
    n) Quill Storm on the Corrupted Stormshield
    o) Forked Lightning on Thunderfury
    p) Psionic Storm on Nephalem's Birthright
    q) Tera Flame on the Sorceress Abyss Sphere
    r) Meteror Rain on the Buster Sword (and don't tell me its a limit break)
    s) vanish on Trickster's Mischief
    Last edited by vaudeville; 06-06-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Gold

17) Just to clarify 10% (or more from Trickster's Mischief) extra trap damage can or cannot affect such skills as shock web, fire blast, or shuriken flip?

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    17) Just to clarify 10% (or more from Trickster's Mischief) extra trap damage can or cannot affect such skills as shock web, fire blast, or shuriken flip?
    I'll answer this one for now, there is no trap damage mod in the upcoming patch. Traps will benefit from extra lightning / fire % damage mods on items. They will also benefit from lightning / fire pierce mods as well.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I'll answer this one for now, there is no trap damage mod in the upcoming patch. Traps will benefit from extra lightning / fire % damage mods on items. They will also benefit from lightning / fire pierce mods as well.
    So that modifier will be removed both from Trickster's Mischief, the Assassin abyss sphere, and scrolls with the next patch?
    Last edited by vaudeville; 06-06-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    So that modifier will be removed both from Trickster's Mischief, the Assassin abyss sphere, and scrolls with the next patch?
    Correct.

Gold

18) Weapon modifiers should work for a shield throw Barbarian correct (for example, if I had X% life steal on the weapon or Y% crushing blow)?

Gold

19) Another recommendation question which I would recommend be answered after the reset. In any case, the question is what shield is recommended to be used by a Physical Javazon or Shapeshifting Druid?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

9) recommended weapon to use as summonerdruid: Azurewrath (at least i took it. It has some nice damagebuffs + dr + @llres aura etc. Since fcr / ias doesnt have an effect on MoC its not necessary to have it on the weapon :3)
    This is only what i have found after searching a while.... probably there are still better onces (especially now with the buffed rares, maybe)

to 8c) crushing blow isnt really needed on MoC since your ravens have a TON of crushing blow. If there are not 100 monsters on the screen, you will definitly notice your ravens cb. At least if theres only 1 monster (or a boss) the ravens cb feels like totally overpowered :3)

whats the biggest deal with summoners right now is, that physical immunes are pretty much always immune... You can try to get amp. damage or decrepify on your merc but it will be instantly over"buffed" by your ravens blind... Thats one thing that makes the class completly unplayable for me

User Tag List