Thread: More questions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

More questions

1) Is it true conviction will not effect enemy poison resistances (refer to the link below), but it should remove any poison immunity?

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp...-offense.shtml

2) How many items can you equip that will (or will not) stack the same aura (take the Zeal Paladin with Thunderfury, a corrupted stormshield, and Paladin Nephalem Amulet for an example)?

3) Are fire (or for that matter lightning) facets worth using with regard to the lower enemy fire resistance modifier if you have the Vortex orb which converts fire to physical damage?

A) alternatively, if your fire damage is physical damage, can physical modifiers like crushing blow apply or not?

B) Conviction used in tandem with the above should both remove the fire immunity of the enemy (if present which shouldn't matter anyway since you'll be doing physical damage anyway) and lower their defenses?

4) The Act 2 Hireling on Hell difficulty should give you blessed aim if offensive and defiance if defensive correct? If they do, then why is my hireling giving neither bonuses (Note just tested that poison maelstrom does get an AR bonus from blessed aim, so please don't tell me it isn't possible)

5) If blessed aim boosts maelstrom's AR then it shouldn't be a bad idea to use a bonus AR enchantment on a pair of gloves for the poison necromancer (its not like there are much more options left to you)?

6) Enchantments should work on runewords right (haven't tried it myself though I can't see why they wouldn't)?
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-20-2016 at 01:46 PM.

User Tag List