Thread: Making other classes end-gameables

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Apocalypse6

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    @Apocalypse yeah pretty much on all points to your reply.

I would add that there is the warmonger shield as well, but I take it you probably know about that. I'm actually now leaning more toward bone archers as well. I also would like to see less over all skeletons or even revives in favor of making them overall stronger (i.e. quality over quantity). I'm not looking forward to someone having like 40 revives and X amount of skeletons.

As for the sorceresses, I still don't get the idea. At the very least, why not have physical damage as something additional like how the Paladin Abyss Prime adds not converts physical damage to hammers (and no I'm not arguing that such should be a +100% physical just like hammers which would be absurd). I would be fine with that.
    I didn't see the 3.2 items, now I checked it out, pretty cool, and yeah, that would do the work!

About the sorc, I agree with you, making it hybrid is always cooler. Anything that gives the sorc more flexibility when killing is amazing already, even though 3.2 changed the way -res work, sorcs deserve, imo, some more flexibility, since everyone can use teleport (which used to be her way to stand out from the rest), or at least give them more ways to stay alive longer in certain situations when soloing.

But let's see what game is preparing for us, I doubt it would be hard to give the skelly mages some auras, the tricky part would be to actually give them NEW auras to keep paladins and RWs exclusivity. But seeing all the new auras added, and some other item mods that they made, I doubt it would be hard for them at all.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Maybe the Sorceress ought to have an additional Magic (as in literally "Magic") damage instead of having some kind of physical conversion modifier (depending on the item of course). Wouldn't that make more sense? Again we are talking about a sorceress and again it doesn't have to be 100% like the paladin abyss sphere.

Perhaps on consideration that ought to be in the Sorceress Abyss Sphere?
    Last edited by vaudeville; 05-25-2016 at 04:19 PM.

User Tag List