Thread: Assassin Guide Help please :)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: killzor45

Assassin Guide Help please :)

Currently Running trap ass, maxing shuriken flip and venom with some points in death trap. What runewords should I be working towards? I am planning on swapping to Martial Arts later on but this build is great for sustaining in the early game. If anyone has any suggestions on Items/runewords/ a better build please let me know! Thanks a lot!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?...=shuriken+flip

See this thread for some info about shuriken flip. Note that some of the info is outdated due to this patches changes to shuriken flip. I would shoot for natalyas set to start out and itemize as if you were a melee build since shuriken flip procs on hit effects. Not many people have played around with shuriken flip that much before this patch. So let us know what you learn.

I'd love to hear from others regarding this as well.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: killzor45

Currently all I know about it is it procs on hits like %chance to cast x skill on hit it also procs lifesteal on hit per shuriken i believe since it heals a stupid high amount. It procs fear and venom. I have no idea about crit though.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Critical/deadly strike, open wounds, crushing blow, etc all work with shuriken flip.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Norp

atm im running fire / death sentry sin, 60 k dmg wake of inferno, with a tanky merc and shadow clone its super good for mfing even solo uber haha although you will need a lot of -res res i think i got -80 to pierce fire immunes

User Tag List