Thread: cruc extension level ideas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I really, really like the idea in 21, it's super boring running with just tank+psn dmg/fire dmg chars and using no strategy. To be honest I'd like to see if it ever were extended 21-25 being a boss rush type deal, rather than more basic mobs. It would make it feel more unique at that point. Pairs of bosses, like reziarfg+belial 22, trag+ctoggha 23, omega bosses in 24 (rushing like 19), and a new boss (bosses?) at 25.

Obviously I don't know if these pairs are the best ideas but that was just the top of my head.

Maybe the LK bosses in 21 in this idea can keep their normal drop tables, but obviously none of the others should. Only new items at 25. I want it to be fun+challenging, something that you can brag that you were able to accomplish, but not something that will destroy the markets for the bosses' items lel. Perhaps minor rewards would be appropriate, scaling a bit as the levels become more difficult to complete. Like a DL puzzle box from 22 or a diablo's soulstone from 24. Just thoughts.
    Last edited by forest; 06-24-2016 at 12:15 PM.

User Tag List