Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help with C0000005 error

Gold
    Annihilus Account: BellyButton

Thank you for all of the suggestions! I have tried everything that has been posted, but still no luck haha. Deleted D2 Registry completely (Double checked to make sure it was gone before reinstalling, then tried to manually update the registry.) I also have added DEP exceptions for the launcher, game.exe, and d2.exe just like the tutorial asked. Sometimes the game loves to run, other times it has no desire at all lol. I think my easiest solution may be to just bite the bullet and run a virtual windows xp os, pc should have plenty of juice to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
    Thank you for all of the suggestions! I have tried everything that has been posted, but still no luck haha. Deleted D2 Registry completely (Double checked to make sure it was gone before reinstalling, then tried to manually update the registry.) I also have added DEP exceptions for the launcher, game.exe, and d2.exe just like the tutorial asked. Sometimes the game loves to run, other times it has no desire at all lol. I think my easiest solution may be to just bite the bullet and run a virtual windows xp os, pc should have plenty of juice to do it.
    Unfortunately Annihilus does not support Windows XP! That won't be of much use

Gold

Still having this issue, thank you all for your previous help. Has anyone had this issue and found a way to get around it? I've tried everything! Last night I tried playing and it took over 100 tries to get the game to start up. =\

Gold

After forever, finally Resolved. Thank you for all the input.

User Tag List