Retired Staff
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Indo

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    game's easy

What he said

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

The funny thing is, a lot of the people replying that are saying it's easy are the best players on the entire server.
    It may be easy for you guys, but there are a lot of people who are struggling far more than you guys could ever imagine.
    I consider myself a very good player, and I'm finding this to be extremely hard, even though I'm a pretty decent player.
    I know a lot of people who currently play Annihilus who are even worse than I am, so just imagine how they feel.
    Having the difficulty this hard is like saying, "be the best of the best or you'll always lose", there is no in between.
    I often wonder if all the effort I put in on this server is even worth it, and the answer is obviously no.
    Everyday I try to make my characters better somehow, in someway, and nothing ever changes.
    So why keep trying, why play here, why make myself more angry at myself and this game.
    There's no reason for me to blame myself for not being able to survive this added content.
    Because there is no way to survive it, because it was made to be too hard, it's not enjoyable.
    If you guys enjoy doing grueling repetitive tasks over and over, go for it, I for one am done wasting my time.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: doomexx

+1 for ik throw barb , clear plague and dreamland without mappo , its cheap and die very rare.
    change to barb or dru and u will see difference

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rastamun1234

Well my Nado druid pretty much clears everything and very rarely dies. I mfd all my gear from my sorcerer to make him or traded for hrs. Top end gear would have little value If everything was cleared easily by any class.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rastamun1234

It took me about a month and a half to get geared for my druid though

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    The funny thing is, a lot of the people replying that are saying it's easy are the best players on the entire server.
    It may be easy for you guys, but there are a lot of people who are struggling far more than you guys could ever imagine.
    I consider myself a very good player, and I'm finding this to be extremely hard, even though I'm a pretty decent player.
    I know a lot of people who currently play Annihilus who are even worse than I am, so just imagine how they feel.
    Having the difficulty this hard is like saying, "be the best of the best or you'll always lose", there is no in between.
    I often wonder if all the effort I put in on this server is even worth it, and the answer is obviously no.
    Everyday I try to make my characters better somehow, in someway, and nothing ever changes.
    So why keep trying, why play here, why make myself more angry at myself and this game.
    There's no reason for me to blame myself for not being able to survive this added content.
    Because there is no way to survive it, because it was made to be too hard, it's not enjoyable.
    If you guys enjoy doing grueling repetitive tasks over and over, go for it, I for one am done wasting my time.
    You can post your char build + items and which bosses kills you super fast, so we can give you some tips

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    I really feel that you are approaching this all wrong. Everyone of these guys who are telling you that the game is easy are more than willing to tell you how they build their characters to make the game trivial.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

I just don't think any of these people can really help me in the way I want though.
    If I cant have a character that doesn't ever die and can actually kill everything I'll never be happy.
    It's just what I'm used to having, I'm not used to Diablo 2 being as hard as this is.
    I can't see any way for either of my characters to get any better really.
    Here's what my paladin has.

I have 2800 Life after BO which is low, but even with Barb BO and Druid Oak Sage, I stil get owned with 7000+ Life.
    Max Block
    Max DR
    Resists all higher than they should have to be.
    And plenty of everything else that shouldn't make or break the character.
    I do around 800-105k Zeal.
    My defense and attack rating are very low, but even more defense wouldn't save me.
    And more attack rating wouldn't help much either, because zeal just misses no matter what.
    I've played a zealer for years and they just miss, that's their thing, but I've never had a problem dying before.

Thunderfury Sword
    Dream Helmet
    Elder Of Tristram Armor
    Corrupted Stormshield
    Neph Amulet
    2 Constricting Rings
    Scourgelords Belt
    Death's Advance Boots
    Dracs for Lifetap, Hysteria for Life Steal, neither seem to keep me alive.

And Call To Arms and Spirit on switch.

Max Zeal
    Max Lightning Resist
    Max Salvation
    Level 25 Conviction
    As much into Holy Shield as possible after that and 1 into anything else I wanted or needed.

I have around 10 Arcane Essence Small Charms
    Paladin Torch
    And Annihilus with +3 Zeal
    Also the Eye Small Charm

I can kill dreamlands, but they all kill me in 1-3 shots, depending on which one I'm fighting.
    And surviving or regaining my life isn't really an option.

Kaalut is the same deal, and the enemies surrounding Kaalut can kill me even faster if I don't kill them 1 by 1.

Inferno Cows take forever for me to kill and if I stop attacking for even 1 second when I get surrounded it's game over.

Act 5 Red Portals, I die instantly and stand no chance, I could kill them all if I didn't die the second I walked in.

Act 3 Swampy Pit, I pretty much die instantly when hit by anything in there, but have no problem killing like usual.

Plaguelands all the little zombies swarm me and kill me faster than I can gain life back, feels like I die instantly.

Lich King 1 shots pretty much everyone ever with his sindragosa attack.

Crucible Bosses own me also.

And I'm sure if I tried any of the other added bosses I'd also die, but I don't even bother trying them because I know I'll just die.
    I just find it stupid that the difficulty is set to "Nearly Impossible" on every single added area.
    Last edited by Savior; 07-26-2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: typo

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Try to get tyrael armor, socket with dragon jools/facet/cain jool/bers/whatever
    use a2 offensive merc with insanity/guardian/devil's bargain , also try ondal's helm - merc is super important
    use splash enchant, ber ber mal in weapon or ber ber ber if u got pmh ench
    hystriea gloves only
    madness physical ring + cain ring
    belials charm + prime + alkors must have
    annihilus with lightning mastery
    reach 80+ crushing blow and 50+ deadly strike
    maybe some ohm runes into sockets for max cold res

but anyway wind dudu or javazon will do dreamlands much easier and less expensive

User Tag List