Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MF LK guide + Free item's

Gold
    Annihilus Account: AndrewJR

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Make a cheap IK barb. Use full IK set, a couple ravenfrosts, a highlords, and a stormshield/bulwark/corrupt SS. He can clear and hork, as well as give your necro some manly BO. Then swoop on LK with necro.
    Thanks. I will do that. I have a decent ik barb that can do it. Guess I need a 2nd acct though. That disconnect between games is brutal!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJR View Post
    Thanks. I will do that. I have a decent ik barb that can do it. Guess I need a 2nd acct though. That disconnect between games is brutal!
    Let me know if you need a rush or a couple cow runs to level.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

As a Barb you can use Howl to fear all enemies around you while you run straight to Stitches if that's what you want. I did that for a couple thousand runs to speed things up a bit.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Can we get a stat/skill list for this?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Subxeno

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Can we get a stat/skill list for this?
    I agree, I don't know what skills he chose or anything, please put the build you use, what curses, everything pretty please!

Quote Originally Posted by tweekstar4220 View Post
    Hello, this is a very cheap and really good MF guide
    Necromancer pref. (only one i've tried with )

You will be farming LichKing and plaugelands monsters.

What you need is Full Tranq set, Plaugebringer wepon and 2xConstric rings.
    You will socket your gear with topaz and ist in shield, get a gheed and boom you will be running with 500mf.

Now i've got the run from entering game and untill Lichking is dead to 1-1½min per run.
    With this amount of mf i get 4-5 uniq's every game from him alone, and random drops from getting to him.

playstyle wise, you tp graveyard, kill the archers at raven, and revive them, tp to stitches kill 1 mob, and use corpse explosion spam and boom everything is dead, and you revive atleast 1 of the plaugeland monsters for Lichking tanking. Having a A3 merch lightning is highly important as to how fast you will be doing these runs. when you get to lichking, there is like an arch building, spawn your golem inbetween this, and lichking will be running to is, and revived mobs will tank him there, you will not be hit by his spells this way, kinda cheating but hey

So far doing this a few days i've gotten around 10 soj's, several mara and bunch of the other amu's. around 8 carrion winds and ++++ other rings. Gotten 4 Lichking boots, 10 plaugebringers, 3 Belts and 1x Frostmourne or how it's spelled :P

And if you are wondering "well yeah but you are very good i cant do this" that is not true.. i'm very bad at this game and if i can do it, im sure you can aswell, and you can find a better way and probably do it way faster than me gl and hf boys

-Sara jørgensen
    PS. Here is a list of things i dont need, that you can have if you need it, and if you want something special tell me so i can add it to the list:
    (for free ofc xD ) /w *tweek4220
    Boots:1
    Belt:1 (eth )
    Plaugebringer: 3
    Atma's:2
    Arkaine's armor:1 (paladin)
    Soj's:0
    Ravenfrost:5
    Mara:0
    Nightwing:2
    Carrion wind:0
    Nature's peace:3
    Ravenlore:0
    Odium:2
    Dwarf star:2
    Cat's:1
    FACET's
    Psn:3
    light:2
    fire:2
    cold:0
    ty so much for the guide I just started on this server and saw maelstrom on a necro and never looked back hella workin on my barb and zealer now, but am still short on my necro gear wise and was hoping you still had an atmas and the poison facet's I could bym off ya by chance? LMK and thanks again!

User Tag List