Thread: Walking Progression

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Walking Progression

I know that very few people walk through every act and quest, most of us prefer to rush as quickly as possible, but people do exist who want to enjoy the game in this way.

To help people who walk through the game with the advanced difficulty and encourage spending Gold early on, I think there should be better items sold in the gear merchants in every act.

If the vendors could sell a bit stronger items, meant for higher levels, it would be more enjoyable progression when walking through the game and more people would spend gold on them for starter items.

Does anyone else have other ideas to help encourage walking?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

You mean like if the vendor sold a magical chest for say, 300 gold. A chest that could contain items that were powerful and useful to both the casual quester as well as the endgame min-max elite player. That's a good idea

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    You mean like if the vendor sold a magical chest for say, 300 gold. A chest that could contain items that were powerful and useful to both the casual quester as well as the endgame min-max elite player. That's a good idea
    Not really... I think it would be better if the traditional vendors in each act sold individual items that were actually worth 2 gold.

The idea is more for newcomers who have less gold and need only to replace specific items, because older experienced players could easily obtain a starter set with their main.
    Last edited by Addah; 09-12-2016 at 01:57 PM.

This is possible but I really encourage people to just save their Gold. Magic properties have been buffed a lot, so you're much better off killing bosses for rares.

User Tag List