I've been banned for getting too heated over a situation I shouldn't have been involved with in the first place.
In my defense, If the situation hadn't been handled so poorly by the staff members, this wouldnt have happened.
I was offended by having my account logged onto by staff which was completely uncalled for.
I will explain the entire situation below.

I was a member of clan LocK until earlier today when I chose to quit.
After quitting the leader of the clan LocKzilla demanded that I give him all items he had given to me.
Being the good person that I am, I gave back 90% of the items he gave to me.
But being the fair person that I am, I kept 2 items simply because he didn't deserve anything back.
Anything I was given the second It came to me was mine, at no time was I expected to give it back.
I did not sign a contract or promise to give any of it back at any time but I still had items taken from me.
He complained to, as far as I know "acycroma" who I'm "guessing" went on my account and took the items back.
I really don't have a problem with losing the items, but the invasion of privacy wasn't necessary.
I did not steal items, I did not break any rules, nor was I warned that anyone was going to be going on my account.
After I got angry about having someone take things from my account I got banned.
I wouldnt have gotten angry in the first place if someone hadn't mistreated me first.
I was only defending myself which in my opinion isn't a good enough reason to be banned.