The idea of having ladder resets, effectively restarting player progression really blows my mind, it's not something I'm accustomed to by any other online game I've played.

That being said, I'm super excited for the upcoming ladder reset because I want to grind like there's no tomorrow and dominate Annihilus with some friends, maybe starting my own clan at that point.

Having a realistic chance at being one of the strongest, if only temporarily, on a populated server like this is a pretty fun thought for me. I'm used to being in gridlock on World of Warctaft private servers and getting maxed after a couple weeks then the boredom hits, however, Diablo 2 is very interesting with its much higher limits. Not to mention Annihilus gameplay where that limit is 10x higher and more unique while keeping the good original content.

Honestly I've never played a D2 server this close to the ladder reset, and I might stop playing a month before the announced (still to be determined) reset to catchup on real life, but as soon as that reset happens I'll be hitting the ground running full speed to level 99.

I just wanted to share my thoughts on what really is a unique concept to Diablo, and say I hope the reset is sooner rather than later.

Regards,