Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a new link for full install?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Is there a new link for full install?

The old one gives me a 0kb exe that doesn't do anything when I run it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

ftp://188.243.145.219
    user: pub
    pass: lampo

DO NOT CONNECT TO REGULAR BATTLE.NET WITH THAT CLIENT, ELSE YOU WILL GET 2 WEEK IP BAN, CD CKEYS ARE NOT VALID!
    Last edited by Lampogriz; 11-09-2016 at 01:17 AM.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    ftp://178.252.107.73

DO NOT CONNECT TO REGULAR BATTLE.NET WITH THAT CLIENT, ELSE YOU WILL GET 2 WEEK IP BAN, CD CKEYS ARE NOT VALID!
    Thank, man! I'll let you know how it works out.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

This is a pretty serious problem with an easy fix I'm shocked it isn't corrected by now

Just upload a new 2 gig client or update the installer and change the download link on the website

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    This is a pretty serious problem with an easy fix I'm shocked it isn't corrected by now

Just upload a new 2 gig client or update the installer and change the download link on the website
    It will be done when 4.1 is out, it wouldn't make much sense to upload something that is literally about to be outdated.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    ftp://178.252.107.73

Worked brilliantly. Thanks, man!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    It will be done when 4.1 is out, it wouldn't make much sense to upload something that is literally about to be outdated.
    About that: I can't wait for the update. I'm hoping some of it is do-able with "set" characters, and not just elite geared characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    About that: I can't wait for the update. I'm hoping some of it is do-able with "set" characters, and not just elite geared characters.
    There isn't tons of new bosses or anything, 1 big boss and 2 mini bosses. I would put the big boss on the same level as the Lich King in terms of difficulty, maybe slightly easier than him if you kill the mobs from around him first.

Gold

There isn't tons of new bosses or anything, 1 big boss and 2 mini bosses. I would put the big boss on the same level as the Lich King in terms of difficulty, maybe slightly easier than him if you kill the mobs from around him first.
    So, comparable to Dreamlands, where three of them are totally doable with an IK barb, but FUCK MAPPO, huh? XD And the mobs are a good thing. Leech sources and revives.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

True the installer should have been fixed a month ago, since it's one of the most important mechanisms by which new players join the server.

I also assume the launcher would be outdated regardless since it says you need to re-update either way.
    Last edited by Addah; 10-06-2016 at 09:59 AM.

User Tag List