Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Happymeal

Hello everyone

First of all sorry for my bad english, i'm a french guy and i do my best

I am an older player of D2, and stopped it few years ago, tried D3 (played a lot), but unfortunately it's not like D2, so i wanted to start again, and i was looking for a private serv to have some new features. It seems this one is exactly what i'm looking for so here i am

I'm in my job right now, and look the forum (guide/start etc...) and i feel like there is too much information so here is my first question:

I love playing sorceress, but it seems lots of ppl say that to start a barb or assassin would be better ? Am i wrong ?

Apparently there is some possibility to be rushed directly to hell with a kind of spectator option (for baal quest), right ? But for the first char, is it better to play "legit" and do all ?

I will really appreciate all of your answers, and if there are some french people, tell me

Happymeal

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

I'd recommend to avoid rush via spectator mode, dont take free items from players.
    Play "legit" walkthrough, explore new items and content, you will get muuuuuuuuuch more fun by this way.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Welcome! Really glad that you joined annihilus we have plenty of new content like new events and bosses ��
    You can play with a sorceress but a good easy way to start farming is bowazon mavina's set or necromancer with trangoul's set.
    Well if you are really excited to play again i suggest to go legit but there aren't many players who actually do that (unfortunately) just try it tho
    Looking forward to meet you in game feel free to as any question and help

Gold

Hello to both of you

Thanks for your answer. So i will give a try to bowazon maybe coz i really dont know necromancer, never played one :'(

And i will try to play legit at start, the only problem i will have is that i havent lots of time to play due to my job and some activities.

Hope i will see some of you in game

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Je parles français ! Je suis Québecois ( Montrealais ) , si jamais ta des questions Inbox scorchz !

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    Je parles français ! Je suis Québecois ( Montrealais ) , si jamais ta des questions Inbox scorchz !
    ah ben c'est sympa ça, si jamais je joue un peu ce soir je t'ajouterai ig cela sera plus facile , n'hésites pas à faire de meme.

Edit: j'ai vu que tu avais fait un guide bowazon sur le wiki, je ne me trompe pas ? Est il toujours d'actu ?
    Last edited by Happymeal; 10-14-2016 at 04:28 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Yep , mais se n'est pas un starting guide maleureusement , se soir jpourais t'aider pour commencer sur la bonne vois

Welcome! Sorceress will work great, they have been buffed a lot and they are on par with other characters. A popular streamer @therainman has been streaming a solo playthrough with sorceress and has progressed with relative ease.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Welcome! Sorceress will work great, they have been buffed a lot and they are on par with other characters. A popular streamer @therainman has been streaming a solo playthrough with sorceress and has progressed with relative ease.
    Hello,

Right now as some ppl told me, i give a try on an amazon, and try to play a few legit, but as i read before, it s a few harder than b.net

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Equalibrium

welcome happy. any class is viable in sc the shit hits the fan when and if you decide to play hc then you are restricted to certain classes. you can do all normal content with any class on hc the fun realy starts with end game content. if you are restricted to time id say stay well away from hc you simply cannot farm as you can in sc. but if you decide to come to the dark side id be happy to help in any way i can.
    Give the respect you expect.

User Tag List