Thread: Fragments basket

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Fragments basket

How about we could buy for gold Frags basket ? The basket contain 2 random fragments , it can cost 120gpld , that be cool I guess , since we can buy organs to , so why not ? No ?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

2 Frags are still much more valuable than 3 Organs

Especially when you consider Red/Gold/Blue frags drop less frequently than Green/Yellow, and the basket you're thinking of is an equal roll between all the colors, whereas Organs all drop equally.

The Organ and Worldstone fragment concepts are so different that they shouldn't both be sold at Hadriel.

What I mean is the Organs drop in most places, Frags only drop from the prime evil bosses.

Another difference is there's a storyline behind the Worldstone and returning its fragments, and the value of that might be ruined if Hadriel was the biggest Frag thief of all the bosses.

For these reasons I vote no.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Well increase the gold cost , trust me ,people won't spend their gold into that , there's so much more valuable stuff to buy , Like Keys and orbs , this could only be an extra add on

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    2 Frags are still much more valuable than 3 Organs

Especially when you consider Red/Gold/Blue frags drop less frequently than Green/Yellow, and the basket you're thinking of is an equal roll between all the colors, whereas Organs all drop equally.

The Organ and Worldstone fragment concepts are so different that they shouldn't both be sold at Hadriel.

What I mean is the Organs drop in most places, Frags only drop from the prime evil bosses.

Another difference is there's a storyline behind the Worldstone and returning its fragments, and the value of that might be ruined if Hadriel was the biggest Frag thief of all the bosses.

For these reasons I vote no.

Hmm... not sure where you got your info, but frag drop rates are the same.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Hmm... not sure where you got your info, but frag drop rates are the same.
    I hate to disagree with you since you would know best, but I've found 2 Green fragments drop at the same time from Andariel on multiple occasions, and the amount of Blue/Gold/Red frag drops seem to be rarer because whenever someone asks for frags it's always gold/red and some people just give away green frags.

Even if the % drop rates were the same I've heard there's another component to drops like the amount of total potential items from a boss and a limit to drops at one time, or does that not impact anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    I hate to disagree with you since you would know best, but I've found 2 Green fragments drop at the same time from Andariel on multiple occasions, and the amount of Blue/Gold/Red frag drops seem to be rarer because whenever someone asks for frags it's always gold/red and some people just give away green frags.

Even if the % drop rates were the same I've heard there's another component to drops like the amount of total potential items from a boss and a limit to drops at one time, or does that not impact anything?
    They all have the same chance to pull from their fragment loot table, and then they all have the same chance to drop. One person's luck is not enough to to offset the numbers I have personally set You could find 2 blues today at the same time and then not get any greens all day.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

yeah alex is kinda right on that because i have a huge luck on red frags i get doubles mostly. i NEVER get blues though. but if we put it like this: red and gold takes lots o time compared to other three since they take longer to kill the boss. mb if u implement this bag you'd increase these two's odds a bit.

User Tag List