Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 4.1.1 Patch Notes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

How about Game open a PTR ( public test realm ) with all marchant selling stuff and jewel etc , so we can test all together the class changes and share our results ?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

And here I have been playing druid without frostmourne for some time now (hoto initially, now doom). Apparently not having revives is the end of the world. Interesting...
    The only thing they would really help me with is lvl 16 of the crucible if there is a group of nihlathaks.

What am I missing here?

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    And here I have been playing druid without frostmourne for some time now (hoto initially, now doom). Apparently not having revives is the end of the world. Interesting...
    The only thing they would really help me with is lvl 16 of the crucible if there is a group of nihlathaks.

What am I missing here?
    Sounds like a lot of gear? Im not sure how your druid is geared? So your telling me you can solo cruicble without revives? Thats interesting, video it next time, or better yet, invite me in so I can watch "how its done"
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Sounds like a lot of gear? Im not sure how your druid is geared? So your telling me you can solo cruicble without revives? Thats interesting, video it next time, or better yet, invite me in so I can watch "how its done"
    jared and his friend (i am sorry but i forgot dudes name he is away for a long time) ran cruc in 15 min with a video. they never used revives. you may now say they are two but more than the damage surviving matters there so there must be a way. also insanity set gives shitload of surv.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    jared and his friend (i am sorry but i forgot dudes name he is away for a long time) ran cruc in 15 min with a video. they never used revives. you may now say they are two but more than the damage surviving matters there so there must be a way. also insanity set gives shitload of surv.
    I can run cruicble in 12-13 minutes with any of my clan buddies. Im not talking about that with other people. I am talking about soloing an end game event.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    I can run cruicble in 12-13 minutes with any of my clan buddies. Im not talking about that with other people. I am talking about soloing an end game event.
    For what it is worth, Crucible was not intended to be easily soloable, if at all!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

did some cruci runs with my nec, much more easy now with new revives, bosses cant kill them!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    did some cruci runs with my nec, much more easy now with new revives, bosses cant kill them!
    They are definitely tankier

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Ok

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    General Changes:

• All items that had "Chance to cast when you take damage" have been changed to "Chance to cast when struck". This may be considered a nerf to some items, but the lag / frame drops it caused was just too much. This will retroactively affect all existing items.
    Finally edyrem fixed and works perfectly! Thanks!
    Now the concept of one revive need to be reworked ASAP.

User Tag List