Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 4.1.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    General Changes:

• All items that had "Chance to cast when you take damage" have been changed to "Chance to cast when struck". This may be considered a nerf to some items, but the lag / frame drops it caused was just too much. This will retroactively affect all existing items.
    Finally edyrem fixed and works perfectly! Thanks!
    Now the concept of one revive need to be reworked ASAP.

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    Finally edyrem fixed and works perfectly! Thanks!
    Now the concept of one revive need to be reworked ASAP.
    I do agree, the FM Druid and the PSN Necro are not viable anymore.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    jared and his friend (i am sorry but i forgot dudes name he is away for a long time) ran cruc in 15 min with a video. they never used revives. you may now say they are two but more than the damage surviving matters there so there must be a way. also insanity set gives shitload of surv.
    I can run cruicble in 12-13 minutes with any of my clan buddies. Im not talking about that with other people. I am talking about soloing an end game event.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

yeah well my point was he could "survive" as a tank role without revives. it is totally doable. it'd take longer but he'd solo for sure. idk if u just try to find the video u may do it just search "cruc" mb

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    I can run cruicble in 12-13 minutes with any of my clan buddies. Im not talking about that with other people. I am talking about soloing an end game event.
    For what it is worth, Crucible was not intended to be easily soloable, if at all!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    did some cruci runs with my nec, much more easy now with new revives, bosses cant kill them!
    Ok

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

For what it is worth, Crucible was not intended to be easily soloable, if at all!
    I know this. But if a sin or a bowa can solo without any patch buffs, why cant a druid? A nec certainly can solo NOW with all this BUFF to skills / trees.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Its not easily doable also cos of excess of errors, bugs and server drops (every week at least 1 msg in public chat about loosing 18lvl cruc due to drop, today was my turn i suppose).

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    Its not easily doable also cos of excess of errors, bugs and server drops (every week at least 1 msg in public chat about loosing 18lvl cruc due to drop, today was my turn i suppose).
    Several of these crashes were fixed with 4.1. I know it isn't ideal but please refer to my post in the Necromancer thread in general discussion as to why development is a little slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    I know this. But if a sin or a bowa can solo without any patch buffs, why cant a druid? A nec certainly can solo NOW with all this BUFF to skills / trees.
    Well Druids are by far the highest damage output most likely, Tornado is still insane even after nerfs, they are also quite tankier than an a sin or bowa. They have to have some weakness!

User Tag List