Thread: 4.1.1 Patch Notes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Equalibrium View Post
    thats what i did mate its saying same thing and doing same.
    Oh, it's still trying to update, even if you replace the mpq manually. You can try restarting your computer to see if the launcher will download properly, or if you're comfortable you can go into your registry by opening regedit, and going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II and change AnnihilusVersion to 4.1.3, this will prevent the automatic update.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Equalibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Oh, it's still trying to update, even if you replace the mpq manually. You can try restarting your computer to see if the launcher will download properly, or if you're comfortable you can go into your registry by opening regedit, and going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II and change AnnihilusVersion to 4.1.3, this will prevent the automatic update.
    hmm might just be me being thick but it worked 3rd time trying. it still updated after doing what you said but this time it worked. thx game and sry to be a pain lol.
    i never usualy have any issues patching. was wierd.
    Give the respect you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Equalibrium View Post
    hmm might just be me being thick but it worked 3rd time trying. it still updated after doing what you said but this time it worked. thx game and sry to be a pain lol.
    i never usualy have any issues patching. was wierd.
    All good! Glad it's working!

User Tag List