Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
Now imagine 1 Revive instead of 35+ which is what Summoner Necro lost.

When I made the Necro suggestion thread saying limit the amount of revives and increase duration this is not what I had in mind.

Absolutely agreed, although it might be better still to keep the double damage now and have 50-75% the minions instead of only 25% the minions like now, not to mention 30 less Revives.
Oh Im sure. I wasn't blaming anyone for it. But something must be done about it. Elemental druids can no longer do end game content now because of the Revive Limit set to 1. Its a bigger slap in the face then the actual nerf was when he reduced the frames.

Druid

• Shapeshifting forms have received visual updates! Both forms no longer scale just from weapon speed, and will benefit from IAS from any item slot.

• Fury now attacks 20% faster.

• Bear Form attack speed is a little slower now due to the IAS change, so to make up for it both Maul and Shockwave have had their Damage / Synergies buffed. Bears are more about slower but higher damage, and Wolves are about speed.

• You may now cast Battle Orders / Battle Command / Shout in Shapeshifting form.

• Blaze will no longer remove you from Shapeshifting form.

• Tornado now hits every 4 frames, instead of every 2.

• Spirit Wolves and Dire Wolves now only benefit from base points put into Grizzly, capping their OW / DS at 20%.

• Summon damage gained from Grizzly lowered by 3%.