Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dissapointed...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

With the recent tweaking of summoners, I'd say they're a viable, if slow, way to HC here. And IK barbs can solo much of the endgame content, along with a trang poison necro.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: BenDz

Not a big summoner fan as I have one now but was hoping to make things work with an Assassin or Druid maybe? Are they viable?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by BenDz View Post
    Not a big summoner fan as I have one now but was hoping to make things work with an Assassin or Druid maybe? Are they viable?
    Give a summoner a shot. They aren't what they used to be. Besides, in HC, I would think that the ability to kill anything from a safe distance would be a huge incentive to play a class. Right?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: BenDz

I have a summoner already but not a fan - it works ok but I really do want to make another char if possible. Do you suggest a Druid or Assassin for playing solo?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

The two items that make Druids so powerful right now are Frostmourne and the Druid prime charm. If you think you can successfully farm those in HC, you'll be set. I'm not a huge fan of Assassins but people seem to like their end game capabilities here

User Tag List