Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Annihilus 4.1.1 r2 Changelog:

Class Changes:

Druid

• Summons now gain more life from the Dire Wolf Synergy.

• Summons now gain more attack rating from the Spirit Wolf Synergy.

Necromancer

• Skeleton Warrior / Archer limit has been increased to 6 each before Skill level 10, and 12 each after Skill level 10.

• Fixed an issue causing Skeleton life to scale too high, making it revert to 1 life.

• Revive Monster limit is now set to 10, but can still be increased with the summon extra Golems / Revives item mod. HP per level has been shifted more towards points in Revive instead of Skeleton Mastery, as this will help Revives from Frostmourne be stronger.

• Skeletal Burst has been reworked. It is now a projectile that will burst on impact. This skill scales COMPLETELY off of weapon / physical damage and nothing else, so I recommend a high damage weapon.

• The FHR / get hit animation in Lich Form is no longer as long.
    Man, you really an awesome person. Thank you so much for your continuous effort and time for making the best Diablo II experience we've all had in so many years. Keep up the great work

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Man, you really an awesome person. Thank you so much for your continuous effort and time for making the best Diablo II experience we've all had in so many years. Keep up the great work
    Second that!

Thanks Alex!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Annihilus 4.1.1 r2 Changelog:
    Thank you for the close contact with the community, the patch came out very fast, very cool to have such a developer.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Just tested with frostmourne vs Mappo and Lich king, i borrowed the item and Unfortunately i didn't had enough time to test more than once cause my friend had to run a crucible event.
    Well Mappo took a while to kill like 1 or 1.5 minute but Lk died in first 30 seconds, the boost that skeletal burst gained is just optimal, like ''kill fast revive go'' , i am really impressed so far thats just my first experience i tried butcher's as well and it was good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tragos View Post
    Just tested with frostmourne vs Mappo and Lich king, i borrowed the item and Unfortunately i didn't had enough time to test more than once cause my friend had to run a crucible event.
    Well Mappo took a while to kill like 1 or 1.5 minute but Lk died in first 30 seconds, the boost that skeletal burst gained is just optimal, like ''kill fast revive go'' , i am really impressed so far thats just my first experience i tried butcher's as well and it was good enough.
    Yep vs a monster with really high physical resist like Mappo, a full physical build may take a little bit, but it's definitely usable now! And I am sure people could mix in a weird element attack build for the physical immunes.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Yep vs a monster with really high physical resist like Mappo, a full physical build may take a little bit, but it's definitely usable now! And I am sure people could mix in a weird element attack build for the physical immunes.
    That's right, its a matter of time to bring down the walls

Gold
    Annihilus Account: chiffon

is this patch up now on launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by liumtra View Post
    is this patch up now on launcher?
    Yep! Patches go up usually within the hour of the patch notes being posted.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: chiffon

thx

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

sweet, enjoy guys!

User Tag List