Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
I am balancing Revive mostly around the class that uses it, not around Frostmourne summons honestly. Sure, it makes Frostmourne strong, but it is the rarest weapon in-game and opens up a lot of builds.
Well if by "class that uses it" you mean Necromancer then it's still hugely overpowered, if you mean Druid then it's still hugely overpowered.

I was able to kill Lich King in 12 seconds though with Tragos necro, so it isn't so bad.
That just confirms the Trang'Oul set are the best items and easiest to obtain for Summoner right now and end-game gear is almost useless in comparison, like I said mostly due to all the bonus Skeletal Power.

Try building a little more around Skeletal Burst with an extremely high weapon damage, you'll end up doing a lot of the damage yourself.
Yeah I haven't bothered buying a new weapon to use Skeletal Burst yet, I suppose I will now.

I really want to stay away from making too many summons available to kill some of the clutter summoners have to deal with.
The clutter is already resolved by having 35 fewer Revives, even with 15 Warriors/Archers instead of 12 there will not be lag problems, and I would rather take a small reduction of damage to get my meat wall up to 15/15 of each which is the spirit of a Necromancer Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?...er-of-Tristram

That has most of what you need right there.
I'm already using this and you're right it's currently the best but it lacks any actual benefits for Summons themselves.