Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking a break.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Been here awhile. I don't know what happened to the many kind players who used to play. It's infested with severely greedy people which results in a loss to joy, for the most part. However, the greedy players is just an added severe problem this server has. The server has potential to be a game of itself but there are just too many over-looked problems that it's going to take some severe polishing to fix. I don't know if it's just game coding, developing and implementing absolutely everything but if it is, I think there needs to be some critical decisions made to change some key things about the server as well as a Team developing everything. Nonetheless, still the best Diablo 2 experience most all of us have experienced in years and that in itself is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Been here awhile. I don't know what happened to the many kind players who used to play. It's infested with severely greedy people which results in a loss to joy, for the most part. However, the greedy players is just an added severe problem this server has. The server has potential to be a game of itself but there are just too many over-looked problems that it's going to take some severe polishing to fix. I don't know if it's just game coding, developing and implementing absolutely everything but if it is, I think there needs to be some critical decisions made to change some key things about the server as well as a Team developing everything. Nonetheless, still the best Diablo 2 experience most all of us have experienced in years and that in itself is great.
    Posts like this usually need some context if you want us to have any idea of what we're supposed to be severely polishing up

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

I'm gonna need a check from you for plagiarizing my work. JK, man. Hope you make it back soon.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    I'm gonna need a check from you for plagiarizing my work. JK, man. Hope you make it back soon.
    Hahah. I'm glad we were able to convince you to stay with us! <3 Jeremy
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Posts like this usually need some context if you want us to have any idea of what we're supposed to be severely polishing up
    Sorry about that man, good point! I may have a more in depth post out today if I have the time, cheers!

User Tag List