Hello everyone. To be honest I was planning to not use forums at all after arguing with Game, yet this is my "trash game" to play while watching a stream or chilling. A huge part of is that you can progress in this game only by sitting in a game and trading sometimes. That's why I just can't give up on playing D2 on Annihilus server, because I also don't want to farm Baal over and over again until something drops. Most of you who know me also know that I rarely farm (I will get to the point "why") and host a trade game and sell my goodies. I haven't paid any money, never scammed someone in the game and I am playing single yet I am one of the "rich" guys... and it is getting boring and boring.

People who already obtained end-game gear (who are.. %80 of the total population?) got bored of the game. Many people like me have multiple fully geared, end-game capable characters who need very limited things from game which may or may not drop at all, like Flame Horizon for me.

Also trading is ruined since almost every item in game is not rare at all and high runes are stacked too many. People who need a certain rare item like an Annihilus with a certain skill can't find something valuable to counter-offer because other party's needs are very rare aswell and it is almost impossible for two people to have these certain items to trade. Happened to me in multiple occasions.

There is almost no teamwork left in game aswell. When we had the last wipe there were max player count inferno games with people actually trying to help eachother with completing sets etc. Crucible is a certain solo-able activity for some builds meanwhile it is literally impossible for other builds to run it solo, making certain popular items like Horadric Jewels or Nephalem's Birthright a privilege for certain players.

My point is this: Let's have a season system like Blizzard servers. 3 or 4 months for each season should be more than enough. It'll keep the game satisfying and exciting. Also more gold related trades will happen which will help more dedicated players to get ready for next season and server itself to maintain the cash flow.

I guess for people who wouldn't want the ladder reset, current characters would be moved to non-ladder, like how it is supposed to be.

Thanks for reading everyone and happy farming.