Sorry for not replying with quote I use my telephone and it's complicated.
The thing to control the army is a big issue, we could replace attract skill from curses since no one uses it or Nedamettin's idea doesn't sound bad at all.
The meat wall is at good point right now but still neither can reduce 30% of diablo's max life or survive more than 10-20 seconds with BO auras etc,
While we were still at 4.1 I remember a friend invited me in his game to help him by killing diablo and give him some advices of what to do so he can kill him as well, he used a smiler and I entered in time rift with 20 skeletons 20 archers 1 fire conviction aura golem and a3 merchant with endless auras, my friend kept dying while I was hidden behind a wall and watched progressively diablo fail, I needed more than half minute to kill him but that was not a bad thing for my friend who desperately wanted to kill him too, so he made a necro and followed my build "hoping" to success. Since 4.1.1 r2 he quited playing with necro as he never had the chance. For a build that requires much time to prepare I feel like is unfair to just lose from diablo while trying to SOLO.
Also the chances to find a BK set sword every time to create an iron golem for Fanatism aura are not high, I am not asking to increase the chances for a BK to drop but "fix"/ "buff" iron golem it's useless by itself with the tempo it dies is worthless giving one more useless skill in summoning tree, my solution would be to increase the DR and give it the Fanatism aura.