Quote Originally Posted by Equalibrium View Post
i dont care about time it takes to kill bosses i would happily sit there for 5 mins to kill a boss but what needs sorting is the ability to be one shotted, it is literaly killing HC. i understand its mainly a SC server but thought id add my point anyway. double the hp for all i care just lower the dmg. its not ment as a critasism. but god damn its frustrating lol. not being able to farm like you can in SC.you have no choice on HC to solo most of the time because people will not risk it for a simple one shot death. necros them selves are in a great place imo i get the slow kill spead for the reason you have stated summon nec is a tank pure and simple. but that means nothin when mobs tele on your head and one shot you . or cast a skill that you cant escape fast enough from efectivly one shotting you. i understand this is purely a HC biased opinion but hope it helps a little.
The fundamental "imbalance" of the classes is actually what you are complaining. Monsters cast one shot mechanisms if you move an inch away from them. You either need to stick to them like a smiter or let minions do the face-tanking.

P.S: You can't kill some bosses in five or fifty minutes as a summoner necro. I am okay with it if other classes have the same issue but with smiter it takes me literally 50 seconds to kill the new boss from starting the game.