Hey fam,

i wanted to ask if there are people out there, playing a melee assassin? Or at least were there attempts to try it?

I know, assassin per se is pretty weak and probably way more overwhelming if shes played as trap with meetshields and as a glasscannon.
But nontheless i was thinking really hard all the time how you could actually get her to work. And i dont think of a melee assassin as a one-button-kicker... Thats boring lol.

I was thinking about the real martial arts system, with loading up 2-3 charges and letting them out with a finisher.

Im just curious what weapons/gears you could use for that. If you take one of these overpowered swords (tf/fm/fh) you cant make use of your charger skills. And if you use claws, you wont get the elemental damage to anywhere near useable. Or am i wrong? Im pretty sure it would work if you switch from claw/claw to tf/shield to charge with claws and unleash a huge amount of damage with tf/shield slot but that seems to clunky and surely its not fun at all.

@Game maybe you can help me there a little? You must have had a idea of how you want us to play the martial arts tree. And when you tested it, what was your setup? I feel like im too blind to see any viable option here.

Also there is the thing that i only see one "finisher" in the whole skill tree - Dragon claw. My charges wont unleash with the flurry kick. I havent tested "Ambush" or "Dragon strike" yet, but they are also not classified as finishers...

i hope i get some inputs. I dont need exact gears or something. Just a few ideas what you guys think.

thanks so far

~Lucid