Awesome suggestions. Thanks for being very constructive with the issues and providing possible solutions, instead of just saying "blah blah sucks". It makes it easier to see from another's perspective and come up with a solution, even if the solution provided by the user isn't ideal, it still helps. A few of these are going to be addressed in the upcoming patch . I posted recently that the Crucible is getting essentially a full rework, but it will be in the patch after 4.2. It will feel MUCH better, trust me! I agree it's a little clunky right now, but it was the first time I've ever seen a mod do something remotely close to it, so I knew it was going to take some time to get right.

As for the weapon, it's funny you post something like that! Patch 4.2 is adding a lot of new vanilla uniques, meaning they can drop anywhere in the game as long as the monster's level is high enough. The thing is, they will be the same base item as other uniques, so they will be quite rare. Compare it to Tyrael's / Templar's Might. We had plans to add a Berserker Axe one as well, I can probably use your axe as a base and go from there.

Oh and, yes Hurricane has to be active to gain the pierce, same with Armageddon.