Thread: Lost my first HR :(

Lost my first HR :(

Was moving runes onto a mule and had it picked up on the cursor and tried to put it in bank then connection interruption and poof'd :*( wondering if I can get it back as its my firsy high rune and I'm very new to the server :P Thanks!

-Blasto

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Blasto The Rocket Boy View Post
    Was moving runes onto a mule and had it picked up on the cursor and tried to put it in bank then connection interruption and poof'd :*( wondering if I can get it back as its my firsy high rune and I'm very new to the server :P Thanks!

-Blasto
    Did you happend to take a screenshot of the event. What kind of high rune?
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

this is the first time i've had this happen and im new and didnt take a SS :P lesson learnt there, but it was a Ber rune that had been gifted to me by another player.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

yea. Best is to make screenshots with timestamp (just type ingame: /time ) before every portal and after every great find. The screenshots are automatically saved in your diablo 2`s installation folder. Or at least they are for me :P
    So its a single button that you shouldnt forget to press. Its also good to have screens of your characters gear and inventory by some time. In case you get hacked or somehow manage to delete your char as my brother once did XD

So am I just SOL?

User Tag List