Thread: I get it installed and this is the error I get.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: FPeace

I get it installed and this is the error I get.

Runtime Error!
    C:\PROGRA_1\Diablo II\DIABLO_1\Game.exe

This Application Has Requested The Runtime To Terminate It In An Unusual Way.
    Please Contact This Applications Support Team For More Information.

i get this error when I try to launch game from the launcher, after choosing realm etc.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Welcome to anni I can't personally help you with this but i'm glad that you joined! (I'm RandomOnions from median)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

the only thing that somehow seems to fit here by using the search function is:

Quote Originally Posted by Killmass View Post
    It is being run as administrator, that's the very first thing I tried.

Edit: figured out the problem, after update my folder had BOTH d2ex2windowed.dll and d2ex2full.dll, I moved one of them out of the folder and it now works properly.
    Have you installed Diablo 2 + Diablo 2 LoD and didnt log into the normal battle.net? And then have it updated manually to 1.13d patch (the actual patch 1.14 doesnt work)?!
    Tryed running as admin? Tryed re-updating or reinstalling :x?

please be patient, that i just check the obvious things first. If this doesnt help you out at all, there may help just the answer of an Admin

gl!

~Lucid

Gold
    Annihilus Account: FPeace

all of the above. reinstalled, reinstalled anni, re-updated, turned off my virus protection and tried them all again. No clue here. Anyone?

First thing is first! What operating system are you on? Secondly, this sounds like it may actually be a VC redist problem, it is possible you have damaged VC redist installations. These are a bit of an annoyance to re-install, as there are many... 2008, 2010, 2013, etc. There are also x86 and x64 bit versions of all of them. I really can't put a link to all of them but here is a link to 2013's as an example: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=40784

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

What OS you are using? Just type in as many infos that can help an Admin fix your thing

User Tag List