Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Event Ladder System

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    Well I'd say changing it to ranking people based on their own points earned would be better if only 1 option would be chosen.
    But if the event prizes were lowered then maybe both of them could possibly be added.
    I don't see how this isn't an equal opportunity. Banking points is our clan effort. If you aren't in a clan, but you're winning the events you are in fact getting gold. If you make more points than our clan you get the event gold. Knowing the advantages of being in a clan, then still not joining or making one seems silly to me. I can see your point. 1 individual scored higher than any individual in our clan, but knowing this is a team effort and still not finding a team, you're going to be lower on the scoreboard naturally.
    Last edited by Drlukifer; 01-24-2017 at 02:26 PM.
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    I don't see how this isn't an equal opportunity. Banking points is our clan effort. If you aren't in a clan, but you're winning the events you're are in fact getting gold. If you make more points than our clan you get the event gold. Knowing the advantages of being in a clan, then still not joining or making one seems silly to me. I can see your point. 1 individual scored higher than any individual in our clan, but knowing this is a team effort and still not finding a team, you're going to be lower on the scoreboard naturally.
    Just like you just said, the person who put the most effort in was that 1 person not in your clan.
    So if he scored higher than anyone he should get the top prize in my opinion.
    And if your defense is he should join a clan or make one, that just seems like a foolish way to fix the situation.
    That's basically like saying join LocK if you want to win events, because their are no others.
    Or make a clan of your own which isn't exactly the easiest thing do to.
    If it was easy, there would be more clans around and this wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    Just like you just said, the person who put the most effort in was that 1 person not in your clan.
    So if he scored higher than anyone he should get the top prize in my opinion.
    And if your defense is he should join a clan or make one, that just seems like a foolish way to fix the situation.
    That's basically like saying join LocK if you want to win events, because their are no others.
    Or make a clan of your own which isn't exactly the easiest thing do to.
    If it was easy, there would be more clans around and this wouldn't be a problem in the first place.
    Last time I checked it was 8-24 or something. So actually he didn't score higher. But he probably won more event gold than any one of us just from participating and winning events. If not making or joining a clan is your choice then in my opinion you are choosing to not take advantage of this... Advantage. Andy has already said the rules will change, but this wasn't a secret. We aren't going to lose if there's no competition.

Ps-. Clan LocK recruitment status: Closed
    Last edited by Drlukifer; 01-24-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Well were going to hopefully find an initiative for people to make clans. As for the ladder ranks, we will see if clans pick up after the reset, if not, then we'll have to do something else. I 100% agree with you though, one clan shouldn't be getting all the reward.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

For sure there cannot be both right now, not until there's multiple clans for competition. Once there's multiple clans that would compete I see no problem with having a clan event ladder.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: saesarandomd2
    Annihilus Account: saesa

Also making clan ladder only makes sense if there are none or almost none FFA events during regular "season" where you basically cannot control at all if clans cooperate or not. After so many years of watching/playing clanwars I can only say the urge to win was so strong in european private duelling, that most of the clans rather lost some group duel just to avoid team from same clan in semifinals etc... And if they saw their teammates had more chances to win another enemy clan, they willingly let them progress in tournament just to earn some more clan points in ladder.
    Not we have some many clans here on Annihilus or even so many take part of events but it still something that needs to be taken into consideration. Why is it ranked ladder if only one clan can win it? And the biggest, not the best clan gets the most points as it is set up right now. If there are 60 players from clan XY playing ironman, what are chances you are going to be 1st or 2nd or 3rd with your average 3-5 people clan? Definitely not big, I would say.

Not saying LocK wouldnt win ladder even if there were 10 or 100 clans on Annihilus but I just think these ladder are not very accurate measurements of clan full capability as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by imbanieuser View Post
    asasin has no damage at all. thats it. need remake new powerfull skill.

User Tag List