Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
I'm aware joining a clan is the other option, but there's really only a small handful of them around.
I'm glad you made LocK clan somewhat recently and that it's been so successful because Annihilus really needs more clans.
I've had plans of possibly making my own clan for next ladder to hopefully urge others to do so as well.
Also I really never enjoyed events as much as others, I'm just more concerned for the players who do enjoy them.
I do love the idea of events and think it's a good addition to annihilus, I'm just no damn good at them.
So even if I made a clan, I myself wouldn't really participate as much as the members of my clan probably would.
I'm really just looking at how one sided it seems for the one and only clan that there is at the moment.
I know it encourages people to start a clan or join a clan to put themselves in that position as well.
But at the moment with there being so few clans it just seems like a bad idea to me.
For example I could say why not start up a separate Clan Event Ladder and Single Even Ladder.
But the Clan Event Ladder would have all LocK players and very few Crucible members and that's it.
I just think it's something that needs to be added in the future when/if more clans start appearing.
We were seriously hoping people would band together as clans for this. Of course we are going to win if you guys don't group up. Participation in events is mandatory for active clan LocK members, or we'll hand out the boot. The best advice I can give is to form a clan and challenge us. As it stands half of the people that join events are clan LocK members, and I'm sure if it wasn't mandatory there would be less events overall due to lack of signups. Like it or hate it, it is what it is