Thread: GM LLD Rule Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    I disagree. #1: Zons can literally run circles around characters firing projectiles at them with plenty of time to return fire, and #2: spam from off screen while making sure nobody can even get on their screen. If somebody teles on their screen, see #1. And using the tele stick to get on their screen? Great. You just lost all your block and got hit by half a dozen GA. We need either a frw cap or enigma of peace so we can block while teleporting. And before anyone chimes in with some garbage about eop "breaking LLD," EVERYONE can use it, so it doesn't give any unfair advantages. It does allow for a ton of new builds, just like enigma does in HLD.
    Also, most GA dmg doesn't come from hard points. It comes from gear points and charms. I propose a compromise: FRW caps for zons can be slightly higher than other builds so she still has a bit of a mobility advantage. Need more moboility? Use the tele stick. Or EoP.
    "Huuuhr duuuhrrr we need eop but tele staff is bm"
    your logic is fucked

for real, please never bring that garbage armor into LLD here

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    "Huuuhr duuuhrrr we need eop but tele staff is bm"
    your logic is fucked

for real, please never bring that garbage armor into LLD here
    Never said tele staff was bm. I sad it was a poor option, based on the idea that in order to use it, you're ditching your ability to block, as well as taking a hit to your resists. In essence, I was clearly stating that it was UNDERpowered, not Op, or BM. I also never stated that we NEED EoP, but rather it would be another option if we don't want to place limits on FRW. But please, continue to make ableist statements while proving that you lack basic reading comprehension skills. Or just keep getting mad that people are looking for ways to fix issues you seem all too happy to let slide, so long as it means you get to keep exploiting overpowered characters. Cheers,
    Last edited by Brimstonejack; 01-11-2017 at 03:13 AM.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

User Tag List