Thread: GM LLD Rule Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Parc

A FRW cap would heavily punish melee characters like Fury Druids/WW barbs, which also use frw sc's to catch running characters. It's also a bad idea to make sorcs stronger by punishing all non-teleporting/charging characters.

As for WSG, I suggest we add a rule that prevents WSG when you're not under a namelock. For instance, it would be fine to use against a teleporting character that tries to stomp you, or a trapsin spamming mind blast and traps, but using it just to synch harder in blood moor while not under any heat would be illegal.

As for my personal opinion, I think Bowzons are overpowered, but I think adding a frw/wsg rule is moot. There's already more things that makes you intentionally synch harder (like using vigor when you charge hdin).

The GM rule list should be kept short and simple, restricting only what's blatantly OP/breaks the game. WSG/high frw isn't what makes zons overpowered. That's just dealing with surface problems. I'm pretty sure a bowzon with just 70 frw from circ+sanders would be just as dominating as a 150 frw bowzon.

The problem lies where she can: 1- Shoot a hooming projectile that 2- cannot be outrun and that 3- deals high amounts of dmg. Regardless of the matchup, a bowazon is always the character that has to be chased, because her range is so high and GA impossible to dodge. That's where we need to discuss for a nerf, not a frw cap or wsg.

Here's a suggestion from my part: limit the amount of hard skill points in Guided Arrow and Critical Strike to maximum 1. It would reduce their dmg output, giving the attackers more chance to catch her off/capitalize on mistakes. We can start off with that and see where it goes?
    Last edited by Parc; 01-08-2017 at 03:23 PM.

User Tag List