Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does Amp Magic from divinity gloves do?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Druids are a bit strong right now, they will be changed a little in the upcoming 5.0 patch Vengeance Paladin in my opinion is in a good spot, if you enjoy it I would tinker with builds until you find one you like for it!
    It is quite complicated not to overdo it. It is no longer the most effective build in everything. If you're going to lower the DPS, the inconvenience in aiming may outweigh its damage output. The wind build already feels slow and is on the verge to be abandoned. Сan we discuss the upcoming changes?

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    It is quite complicated not to overdo it. It is no longer the most effective build in everything. If you're going to lower the DPS, the inconvenience in aiming may outweigh its damage output. The wind build already feels slow and is on the verge to be abandoned. Сan we discuss the upcoming changes?
    We're talking tornado druids? They're still in the top 2 best, right below WWsin. I haven't decided on what route to take, but I may get rid of cold damage and make the damage proc quicker like it used to.

Gold

but I may get rid of cold damage and make the damage proc quicker like it used to.
    Do you mean you may decrease the dmg by half or replace the cold part of the dmg with phys? So it will lead to the use of phys horads instead of cold that wont be useful for hurricane, making hurricane closer to holy freeze.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Druids are a bit strong right now, they will be changed a little in the upcoming 5.0 patch Vengeance Paladin in my opinion is in a good spot, if you enjoy it I would tinker with builds until you find one you like for it!
    ah, i thought you are talking about that FH melee druid, because thats what Fitsu was refering to when you were quoting him.

My FH thoughts are in discords staff channel, if you want my perspective of it. On wind druid i still cant say much.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Druids are strong?

Without flame horizon they are absurdely weak damagewise. I tried a few things after you said fh gets nerfed...

And to the mentioned fh procs ive already stated my concerns in the staffs discord channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Druids are strong?

Without flame horizon they are absurdely weak damagewise. I tried a few things after you said fh gets nerfed...

And to the mentioned fh procs ive already stated my concerns in the staffs discord channel.
    I never said I was touching melee druid, I am making changes to tornado specifically, and tweaking flame horizon, as the undocumented change I made to it in 4.2 made it a bit too strong.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

We're talking about tornado druid lucid.

Gold

Everyone who was here remembers how many complaints there were in public games (that the druids are OP) before the first frame nerf. I havent seen a single since the second nerf. Moreover, almost everyone with whom I played, moved to other characters. It also has a decent disadvantage, the aiming and the corresponding inconvenience of playing this char.

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    the inconvenience in aiming may outweigh its damage output. The wind build already feels slow and is on the verge to be abandoned.
    Last edited by bgtomsk; 01-14-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Oh, so melee fire druid wont be getting nerfed? I'll go back to building a druid then. I have no intention of making a wind druid as I don't like there playstyle and in d2 playstyle > clear speed 100% of the time ^^. That's why I always prefer more time put into making more builds viable as apposed to trying to balance them as closely as possible (ofcourse if certain builds are 2-3x faster that's a problem but 10-20% is a /care for me).

Also, when u say upcoming are u talking like within this ladder or likely not until next?

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Oh, so melee fire druid wont be getting nerfed? I'll go back to building a druid then. I have no intention of making a wind druid as I don't like there playstyle and in d2 playstyle > clear speed 100% of the time ^^. That's why I always prefer more time put into making more builds viable as apposed to trying to balance them as closely as possible (ofcourse if certain builds are 2-3x faster that's a problem but 10-20% is a /care for me).

Also, when u say upcoming are u talking like within this ladder or likely not until next?
    Upcoming, as in the new ladder reset patch which will likely be out February 23rd or 24th. It was originally going to be March 3rd but we're moving it up since the Nintendo Switch was announced to come out that day. Melee Druid will not be directly nerfed, but we will be altering the Flame Horizon's spell, as right now it shoots too many missiles.

User Tag List