Thread: Ladder Reset February 23rd 2017, Patch 5.0 Info

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Will all these new things applied to non ladder?
    Yes!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheOne

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Hey guys! Just a quick update so everyone is up to speed. We originally planned to reset the ladder and launch Annihilus 5.0 on March 3rd 2017, but unfortunately the Nintendo Switch was recently announced to be released that day. A lot of players have expressed concern because they want to play the start of the reset but also want to play the Switch on launch, so we have moved the date forward to February 23rd.

The 5.0 patch will be launching with the reset, and is potentially one of our biggest updates yet. This list isn't 100% confirmed but here are some things we're planning to have.

- Reworked Crucible
    - Increased Level Cap
    - New Bosses
    - New Vanilla Items
    - Harder Boss Fights
    - Reworked Barbarian skills

There will definitely be some more, but those are some of the standout things coming. I hope you all are looking forward to it!
    This is a awsome news in special greedy ppl can't make again ALONE ( ^^ ) cruciable
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Will all these new things applied to non ladder?
    hope not

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Yes!
    whyyy ? ( better to have more ppl active in leadder then in no ladder .... how manny itemes for exemple i have now.... will be nice to keep for one way... but.. since we are a low comunity i just hope no ladder will no more exist.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    This is a awsome news in special greedy ppl can't make again ALONE ( ^^ ) cruciable

hope not

whyyy ? ( better to have more ppl active in leadder then in no ladder .... how manny itemes for exemple i have now.... will be nice to keep for one way... but.. since we are a low comunity i just hope no ladder will no more exist.
    Lol, you're funny. Non-ladder will always exist, I don't want to erase peoples previous hard work. Most people will still play ladder, and just play their non-ladder characters occasionally.

User Tag List