Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A couple of clarifications and questions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

A couple of clarifications and questions

1) Is there still some kind of cap on the maximum level you can have on any aura (last I heard this was about 55 or so) and if so how much will it be after the reset?

2) What is the round figure might level aura that the Act 2 mercenary gives (other than obviously at least level 1)?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

1: No, no more cap ( this was one of the reasons, characters had to be wiped, same for stats like mf. Previous it was 155% cap, now its unlimited )

2: Level 20 if he's lvl 98, here a guide: http://www.diabloii.net/forums/threa...e-v3-0.306061/

Gold

Any word yet if the no limit cap for aura's is going to stay in place for the next ladder?

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    Any word yet if the no limit cap for aura's is going to stay in place for the next ladder?
    There will not be a change, as that would require yet another character wipe. The aura level should cap at 99 as of now.

Gold

Alright thanks.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

so increased max character lvl wont affect old ones and have to create new?

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    so increased max character lvl wont affect old ones and have to create new?
    Huh? We're talking about maximum aura you can get from items, such as stacking holy shock items for example. It used to cap at 55, it is 99 now. We aren't talking about character level, the new cap should work just fine for old non ladder characters.

Gold

Next question is based on the 4.2 Patch Notes. Just to say, I will try to check this out personally, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone else is curious. Here is the note in question.

• Rare item mods have been buffed again! Jewelry can now roll -piercing and extra % damage mods, and just about every item type has new mod potential now. While every item can be useful, the jewels and jewelry will likely have the most impact to standard builds

Will this include the following kinds of modifiers (excluding those included here http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp...c/jewels.shtml) for jewels (not concerned here if such applies to other rares which I've already heard and seen some examples of):

% life steal
    % Increased maximum life
    % damage reduction
    % enemy physical resistance
    % increased attributes
    Last edited by vaudeville; 01-28-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    Next question is based on the 4.2 Patch Notes. Just to say, I will try to check this out personally, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to ask if anyone else is curious. Here is the note in question.

• Rare item mods have been buffed again! Jewelry can now roll -piercing and extra % damage mods, and just about every item type has new mod potential now. While every item can be useful, the jewels and jewelry will likely have the most impact to standard builds

Will this include the following kinds of modifiers (excluding those included here http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp...c/jewels.shtml) for jewels (not concerned here if such applies to other rares which I've already heard and seen some examples of):

% life steal
    % Increased maximum life
    % damage reduction
    % enemy physical resistance
    % increased attributes
    Jewels do not have any of those mods if I can remember correctly. If they were to have any of those it'd be the % increased attributes, but I am fairly cerain I just left it to + to all stats.

Gold

Next question is what's the deal with conviction especially with regard to Heaven's Fury. So with Heaven's Fury conviction will also lower the enemy's magic resistance, but not otherwise? If so, then what is a Searing Light Paladin supposed to do (aside from throwing his hands in the air)?

User Tag List