Thread: Potential Item Tweaks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Every build has advantages over the other. Barbs have natural higher life and high BO lvl, Druids have cyclone armor, necros have huge amount of summons and curses, etc etc. I don't think having an extra 8 enchant slots is that game breaking.

The point is, the only time Sin is viable is if you have all end game gear and enchants, until then, sin is basically worthless. You won't see really anyone starting ladder as a sin. While sin is one of the top end game characters, it is completely horrid until then. Every class has its give and take. Sins is you have to be rich to make it viable.

Also, touch of death isn't really all that Overpowered. While it does offer a lot of "on screen" damage, the + elemental damage boosted by Jack of trades to actual monsters is very minimal, unless you build around - Res around one of those specific elements (fire is the only one viable to build around only if you have Azmodan Armor due to boosting Holy Fire also). Due to the limited amount of - Res outside of - Poison, the actual damage done to the monsters of the +3000 fire / cold / lightning damage is actually very minimal, especially in cases of End Game bosses that have extreme resistances.

Again, your entire thought process is flawed.

Yes sin is good. No it's not over powered. WW sin, that uses Touch of Death, sucks unless you have all end game gear and enchants. Sin is only good, whether trapper or WW, until you have all end game gear and enchants.

The + ele damage on Touch of Death seems like it adds a lot of damage because it increases on screen damage, but the actual damage dealt is minimal. Only time that it does make a difference, is if you build around fire damage from Azmodan Armor, which is the hardest item to get in the game, outside of possibly that dumb sword that D1 Diablo drops.

You are trying to solve a problem that does not exist.
    Sin is worthless without end-game gear? Oooooook, it has one of the few builds that can solo inferno cows with starter sets, and before end-game gear you can solo crucible.

Regarding item tweaks, I think Frostmourne should be a 2h weapon like it is in WoW, or reduce the skill in Revives to 1. I really don't think the strongest summon of a druid should be a necromancer skill.
    Last edited by Addah; 02-06-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    Sin is worthless without end-game gear? Oooooook, it has one of the few builds that can solo inferno cows with starter sets, and before end-game gear you can solo crucible.

Regarding item tweaks, I think Frostmourne should be a 2h weapon like it is in WoW, or reduce the skill in Revives to 1. I really don't think the strongest summon of a druid should be a necromancer skill.
    I disagree with Frostmourne being 2h, If there really was a problem with it, I'd say it could be fixed another way.
    But I really don't see a problem with it that much, and if It was 2h no one would ever want to use it really I don't think.

User Tag List