Thread: Potential Item Tweaks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by rattan View Post
    I can garantee you that bone necromancer with the right gear is not only a good farmer. But fast at cruci as well. Adding more summons to the game really isn't anything new or groundbreaking. At least imo. I'll get back here later.
    I'd have to see that to believe it regarding the Bone Necromancer. Is your guy decked out completely or something because I've never heard or seen anyway take that build all the way.

Regarding adding more summons, the intention was more to give a Poison Necromancer in particular another golem in case one of the Fire Golems goes down. Other than that, you're right. It won't make that much of a difference. The skeletons are actually pretty handy at low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    I'd have to see that to believe it regarding the Bone Necromancer. Is your guy decked out completely or something because I've never heard or seen anyway take that build all the way.

Regarding adding more summons, the intention was more to give a Poison Necromancer in particular another golem in case one of the Fire Golems goes down. Other than that, you're right. It won't make that much of a difference. The skeletons are actually pretty handy at low levels.
    I've told people so many times bone necro is in a good spot, but nobody bothers to try. I'd say the same about fire druids.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I've told people so many times bone necro is in a good spot, but nobody bothers to try. I'd say the same about fire druids.
    vouch about bone nec, all fine, no need to change prime

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    vouch about bone nec, all fine, no need to change prime
    Haha I can never tell with you Lampo, are you saying the prime needs to be changed sarcastically? Pierce helps maelstrom as well!

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    mr_malice

User Tag List