Thread: letting us do "Players X" in online

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

From what I understand, there actually has to be a character in the game to increase the player count online, it's not quite so simple as just "enabling" the /players command.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    From what I understand, there actually has to be a character in the game to increase the player count online, it's not quite so simple as just "enabling" the /players command.
    Awh that's to bad, no easy way of tricking the game into thinking there's more players then I suppose?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    Awh that's to bad, no easy way of tricking the game into thinking there's more players then I suppose?
    Just multi load in a lot of mules and have them in town.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpvp View Post
    Just multi load in a lot of mules and have them in town.
    That's my point though, the fact that we can just do that removes the negative that having such a command would make people less likely to group up and as such just allowing us to do it via a command would be both more enjoyable from a playing point of view (because u don't need to load 64 mules in/out, or have ure PC run 40+ versions of the game) and there would be less sever load.

Also, is there an easy way to multi load mules? I noticed some people like have them all load in at really fast, and then they just "time out" all at once while I only know to just load them in one at a time.

User Tag List