This Javazon is relatively cheap and i can clear dreamlands in about 3-5 minutes.

Skill :
1 crit strike
1 penetrate
1 pierce
1 dodge
1 avoid
1 evade
max light fury
max charged strike
max light strike
rest to charged strike's synergies
1 light arc

stats
strength : enough to wear gear
dex : aim for max block
vita : rest
energy : none

Gear

helm : Griffon's eye or andy's visage socketed with ral
griffon's eye is not that hard to find, you can find it in inf cows or lk runs, but if you can't afford it use andy's visage's lower resist

armor : Odium
teleport + fade

weapon : Thunderstroke
pretty easy to find and -15 enemy light resist is really important so use this instead of titans or twins

shield : Medusa's gaze or stormshield
medusa's is awesome for life stolen and damage resist and it's not that hard to find, if you can't afford it stick with stormshield

ring : 2 wisp projector
- enemy light res and oak sage

boots : high voltage
- enemy light res

amulet : Anything works all you need is res and java skills, i personally use 3 zon skill and 28 all res amulet

belt : Scourgelord or Thundergod's
Scourgelord can only be found from lk so it's quite hard for new players, use thundergod if you don't have scourgelord

gloves : rare gloves with java skill
can be found many on inferno cows

side weap and shield : warshrike and spirit
warshrike is really important for it's burst of speed, you can find it in inferno cows

Merc : act 3
act 3 merc is harder to die, since he didn't engaged in melee combat

gear :

weapon : infinity
conviction, no need to say more

armor : any armor will do, your best choice is steel carapace

helm : andariel's visage with ral, best choice is devil's bargain

shield : any shield will do, your best choice is dragons bulwark

IMPORTANT
make a sorc chantress in new game, max enchant and lightning, and gear her up with all skill items or tal rasha's set
enchant your zon with your chantress and you're ready to kick ass
you can clear dl (even eyeball), and all inferno areas except lk, stony tomb, and ancient's way cave
you can make barb for bo, but that's not really important since you got oak sage from wisp's
if you're planning to make this build just for dl runs then socketed all your gear with ist rune
don't worry about light immune monsters, you can kill it with your merc's infinity

sorry for my bad english let me know what you guys think about my build