so farming duriel right now and i have the speed down to 15-30 seconds per run and i have probably done around 2000 runs and have gotten one mark. I just keep thinking about how boring this is and how this could be so much better. we are farming vanilla areas that are soooo easy to clear! There is no challenge no deaths and i thought of an idea for farming marks and keys that would be way more fun.

There are so many great inferno areas that are great to farm but only half of them are accesible? u need to farm for months just to go into it once, why???

how cool would it to be able to farm tyrael with a level full of mobs before him that all mobs have a chance to drop tyraels key and tyrael has a greater chance. still make the drop chance low but once u get the key it opens a portal to 2 tyraels or tyrael and ubers or a rift diablo (just to make the fight harder/ more fun) promote more team play.

azmodan level is awesome so many mobs! that would be such a cool area to farm on a daily basis. make it like crucible that azmo can not be damaged until all mobs are cleared on the one area he is in! once u get the key for it to open a portal with azmo and cthulu...

fyi, crucible is way better!! love it, so much fun!! only had minor glitchs of mobs being off screen(i think) and unable to clear a level. mainly lvl 14