Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: farming vanilla content to get marks!/why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

farming vanilla content to get marks!/why?

so farming duriel right now and i have the speed down to 15-30 seconds per run and i have probably done around 2000 runs and have gotten one mark. I just keep thinking about how boring this is and how this could be so much better. we are farming vanilla areas that are soooo easy to clear! There is no challenge no deaths and i thought of an idea for farming marks and keys that would be way more fun.

There are so many great inferno areas that are great to farm but only half of them are accesible? u need to farm for months just to go into it once, why???

how cool would it to be able to farm tyrael with a level full of mobs before him that all mobs have a chance to drop tyraels key and tyrael has a greater chance. still make the drop chance low but once u get the key it opens a portal to 2 tyraels or tyrael and ubers or a rift diablo (just to make the fight harder/ more fun) promote more team play.

azmodan level is awesome so many mobs! that would be such a cool area to farm on a daily basis. make it like crucible that azmo can not be damaged until all mobs are cleared on the one area he is in! once u get the key for it to open a portal with azmo and cthulu...

fyi, crucible is way better!! love it, so much fun!! only had minor glitchs of mobs being off screen(i think) and unable to clear a level. mainly lvl 14

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

I dont like to have to get marks to get certain items, but making them "easy" to go to isnt the thing we want, or ppl would get hundreds of high tier items. Thats kinda not what we want do we?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    I dont like to have to get marks to get certain items, but making them "easy" to go to isnt the thing we want, or ppl would get hundreds of high tier items. Thats kinda not what we want do we?
    you are missing the point! the idea is not to flood the market with more higher tier items, make the drop rates really low. The point is I have farmed this great gear so that i can run crucibles and inferno areas....but what am i doing. farming keys frags and mark? i dont need the gear im wearing to do that!! not to mention its sooo boring and under utilizing such cool levels!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

But u can also get marks from higher area's:
    Time Rift
    Clone Diablo
    Ubers
    Omega's

It's not just the main act bosses

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Time Rift
    Clone Diablo
    Ubers
    Omega's

exactly farming keys to do ubers/clone!! the best way to get that mark is to farm keys or buy organs to do ubers! also are very easy to do! But yes rift is a great level and have farmed it alot so far. no luck on mark in rift because its a better use of time to farm keys to do ubers to get torchs/ annis and the higher chance on marks. how did u get your mark and the shit ton of annis u got!! from buying organs or farming keys and running ubers and clones!! i would much rather farm rift, althgouh the drop rate on the mobs in that level is really low. so all u do is farm the bosses.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Time Rift
    Clone Diablo
    Ubers
    Omega's

time rift is boring asf
    farming keys is boring asf
    farming frags is boring asf

i agree with Sleezy
    You are forced to killing 1000+ times one boss with high end geared char, who kills him in 1-2 shots. Comletely retarded.

Better remake fake tombs or ancient tunnels with high level mobs, who have chance to drop mark of lies (real chance).
    Same to black soulstone with different endgame area.
    Same to mark of sin.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    time rift is boring asf
    farming keys is boring asf
    farming frags is boring asf

i agree with Sleezy
    You are forced to killing 1000+ times one boss with high end geared char, who kills him in 1-2 shots. Comletely retarded.

Better remake fake tombs or ancient tunnels with high level mobs, who have chance to drop mark of lies (real chance).
    Same to black soulstone with different endgame area.
    Same to mark of sin.
    i gave the idea of remaking the fake tombs for something else to do. at this point im not even playing because the game is too based around team work which id rather solo farm everything so no one can take all drops. but better drop rates and something for solo people would be better like even out the difficulties for certain areas instead of ilvl 85 pl monsters that are harder than baals minions which are hihger than ilvl85

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloodangel

I 100% agree with sleezy and savior on just being able to see these new areas, last ladder i farmed like crazy joined a clan and still only saw tyrael one time. now this ladder i have farmed for marks so much even my wife is pissed. I Personally have Never Ever found any type of mark or tyrael key what so ever since i joined this server, and i play a massive amount. simply put i (as well as many others) would just love to be able to SEE the endgame content, and be able to just fight the bosses, not necessarily for all the end game godly gear that they drop (although that is a really great perk) but just for the experience of being able to finally actually see the content/fight the boss in general.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Hmmm, no I havent bought any organs from the vendor, I havent done many torch runs myself
    Google, Diablo 2 Clone Hunting, read some info, and u will see how i got my anni's!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Hmmm, no I havent bought any organs from the vendor, I havent done many torch runs myself
    Google, Diablo 2 Clone Hunting, read some info, and u will see how i got my anni's!
    Do sojs have to be sold to vendors here in order for the clone to spawn?

User Tag List